Sunday, March 10, 2019

ABBA MBamza


Abba


(MY EXPERIENCE)




3. AbbaAbba means my daddy. It is a very intimate form of God's name because it is revealed to you in a very personal way. God shows himself as a Loving Father. He shows me his love even when I fail him, he never stops loving me. His love has no limits, no conditions. He loves you the way you are.  He guides you to all truth when you are lost. The Bible says He will never leave us or forsake us, I believe it. When I say Abba, I am saying: Daddy, you are my Father, I am your daughter. I have your DNA and nothing can separate me from you.


 We will view most here the definition of Abba as father in Aramaic, as this is how it is shared in the three scripture verses in the New Testament:

Mark 14:36: “And He [Jesus] said, ‘Abba Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will.’”

Romans 8:15: “For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, ‘Abba, Father’.”

Galatians 4:6: “And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, ‘Abba Father!’”
     

5 comments:

  1. Así es 👐👐 somos hijos del Gran Rey, somos herederos de todo lo que El tiene!!!!. Y se nos manifiesta de acuerdo a sus nombres!!!! Alabado seas Padre por los siglos de los siglos amén.❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindo mensaje, lindas fotos mas la segunda ;-P, Dios es tu Padre, así es Bb, Él te ama mucho... y yo también :-D. Princess, love you so much :-*

    ReplyDelete